Friday 9 March 2012

Friday Stash Solvers

So we've been a little quiet here this week, mainly due to some very exciting things having torn us away from our desks. But in the midst of all the excitement, my sister called with a problem that I'm sure plagues all of you:
George or Brad?

I know not the answer.

But Sister Insider also asked me if I had any quick and quirky Stash Solvers up my sleeve to get her through the long weekend.
So here is three projects for the next three days (if you're not Victorian, and have to work on Monday, I suggest you start sewing now)!

Zippered iPhone Wallet from Things for Boys

I dropped my phone a couple of weeks ago and smashed the screen. But it would have been safe in this here little iPhone wallet!Instructions Here.

Crafty Cosies from comfortstitching


I'm a sucker for organisation! I often get totally frustrated if things aren't squared away nicely. But what better incentive to tidy up than these treats! Instructions Here.

 Scrappy Leaves from A Cuppa and a Catch Up


These are absolutely gorgeous and with Autumn descending upon us, these are a great momento of the green summer foliage. Instructions Here


So get stitching! How are you spending your long (or not so long) weekend? Leave us a comment or let us know on Facebook.

2 comments: