Monday 14 May 2012

I'm a little teapot...

Last week I got a little bit over-zealous with my segues and tried to tie the London Olympics and drinking Tea together. The responses here in the office to my tenuous link (aren't they always?) were a tad mixed, but our afternoon tea time is unwaning. Top that with a visit to my Grandmother's house yesterday (happy Mother's Day!) accompianied by a tasty cuppa, and it feels like it's been tea time all week here.

Calico Re-useable Tea Bags

Our good friend Abby over at Things for Boys has whipped up these ingenious little DIY Reuseable Tea Bags - I'm definately keen to get my hands on one, as I know how painful it is having dregs floating around in your teacup! What a cute idea!

Jaybird's Teacups Quilt

Julie at Jaybird Quilts has designed this gorgeous quilt pattern - teacups! They look a little like my Keep Cup, though I'd be very careful with my cuppa around this beautiful quilt!

 


Dad's Pinterest obsession led him to find these little beauties - teabag biscuits, yum! From Here, via Here (found on Pinterest!) Arretz! The first link is in Italiand and the second in French, so you might like to get your translate on...

 And of course, it's Tea Time at your local Spotlight store! This gorgeous collection has just landed and is already attracting a lot of attention, isn't it beautiful?

Teacups & Roses
 New "Teacups & Roses" fabric, 100% Cotton, 112cm wide. $19.99/m - in store now!

So sweet!
 Download our PDF Tea Cosy & Trivet DIY pattern here.


I'm off to make a cuppa. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention girls! I've been loving my new teabags. I'd suggest making some for black tea and some for green. Some of mine are nice and 'tea dyed' from my English Breakfast!

    ReplyDelete